Thursday, June 24, 2010

The final countdown.

We are quickly going downhill to Saturday... I don't quite know if I'm mentally ready... okay, of course I am...  Today I am going to head down to the marathon expo and pick up my number, t-shirt and goodie bag...  there will also be a bunch of vendors so I will check them out... I think I'm going to take a long lunch to do it.

The people from SPIbelt will be there so I am going to go check them out... I have attached a link to one of them for your reference... you use it when you run - keeps your personal items close to your body with no bounce...

Today I also need to figure out the rest of my clothing choices...  I don't want to be one of those people who suffers during the run because of my chaffing... I also plan on keeping my body glide nearby...

Yesterday I used KT Tape to tape my arch... it felt pretty good but it's still a bit sore.. 

oh look at all this product placement... I have decided to do a dual post on Jeneratorrunning and the Jeneratorrant... oh the good life...

I guess I'll see you all at the expo...

go Jen!

No comments: