Monday, April 30, 2007

Pictures and results...

These are photos from the St. Paddy's day dash.
The thing hanging down the left side of my face is my microphone...

I'm trying to get my act together to figure out how to make the podcasts that go along with my races....

Oh it's a struggle being an artist and an athlete.... ha.





These results are from the 10k on the 21st. I hope that once I actually start training (that is running every day) that I will cut down the pace...



Race Results: Wrigley Start Early Run - 10K - April 21, 2007

NAME: JENNIFER TOWNER
CITY: SEATTLE
STATE:
GENDER: F
AGE: 39
DIVISION PLACE: 33 of 45
SEX PLACE: 336 of 417
TIME: 1:06:57
PACE: 10:48

The good news with all of this is that I wasn't last.

I think I might have to go look for a running skirt!

Keep checking back for more race results and the measurement of my thighs as we track the cellulite elimination process.

Happy Running!

No comments: